Personally Identifiable Information
We can collect personally identifiable information from users in various ways, including, by way of example, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, sign up for the newsletter, respond to a survey, complete a form and in relation to other activities, services, features or resources that we make available on our site. Users may be asked, as appropriate, for name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, credit card information, social security number. Users can, however, visit our site anonymously. We will only collect personally identifiable information from Users if they voluntarily send us this information. Users can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, unless this may prevent them from engaging in certain activities related to the site.
Non-personally identifiable information
Non-personally identifiable information about users may be collected each time they interact with our site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information on the means of connection of users to our site, such as the operating system and Internet service providers used and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use the information collected
BASSO FEDELE & FIGLI SRL may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service, the information you provide helps us to respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize the user experience we may use the information in aggregate form to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our site we may use the feedback provided by the user to improve our products and services.
– To process payments we may use the information provided by users about themselves when placing an order only to provide a service to that order. We do not share this information with third parties outside the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To share your information with third parties we may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
– To run a promotion, a competition, a survey or other features of the site to send users information that they have accepted to receive on topics that we believe may be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails
– We may use the e-mail address to send user information and updates related to their order. It can also be used to answer their questions, questions and / or other requests. If the User decides to join our mailing list, he will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, information relating to the product or service, etc. If at any time the user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed information cancel the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail or the user can contact us through our site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect us from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
The exchange of sensitive and private data between the site and its users takes place via an SSL protected communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our site also complies with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create the safest environment possible for users.
Sharing personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us manage our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users can find advertisements or other content on our site that link to sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensees and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and we are not responsible for the practices employed by the websites linked to our site. Furthermore, these sites or services, including their content and links, can change constantly. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting on any other website, including websites that have a link to our site, are subject to the terms and policies of that website.
Compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of young people is particularly important. For this reason, we never collect or store information on our site of those people we know are under 13 years old, and no part of our site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
Continued use of the Site after the publication of changes to this policy will be considered as acceptance of these changes.
BASSO FEDELE & FIGLI SRL – VIA NOCELLETO, 46, 83020, SAN MICHELE DI SERINO, AV, ITALY
REA CCIAA AVELLINO N. 88047
TELEPHONE: +39 0825 595781 FAX: +39 0825 595771
email@example.com – P.E.C firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on January 2, 2014